Friday, January 17, 2014

Take My Online Poll

January 17, 2014

Dear Faithful Readers:

I am conducting an online poll on my blog homepage so that you can help determine which topics are chosen for future posts.  Now the reason for this isn't because I have run out of ideas, but because I really want your input and opinions.

I have listed a number of possible topics.  You may vote for more than one.  The poll will last six days.  If you don't find a topic that you are interested in, then I encourage you to email/message me and suggest one of your own.

Here is the list of topics:

  • My Experience of Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
  • More Top Ten Lists of Books
  • Answer Your Questions
  • My Adventures in Crock Pot Cooking
  • My Anti-Bucket List (Things I Would Never Do) 
  • My Upcoming Book Projects
  • Sneak Peak (On What I'm Writing)
  • Tech I Can't Live Without
  • The Process of Writing and Publishing
  • Someone Who Has Inspired Me
  • A Day in the Life Of...
  • Bill Gates or Steve Jobs?

My hope is that the readership for this blog will grow because there are interesting things to read here.  I also hope a type of online community will form around these various blog postings.

To participate in this poll, please go to my blog page - http://stephenarhodes.blogspot.com/ - and you will see the poll in the right hand side of the page, immediately beneath the "About Me" section.

To suggest a topic of your own, you can contact me through the blog post form or email me directly at: stephen@stephenarhodes.com.

Cheers,

Steve
________________________

P.S.  Remember that the contest for the free Kindle giveaway is ongoing through January 31st.  If you have friends, family or colleagues whom you think might enjoy receiving this blog by email, then feel free to forward this posting on to them.  To be eligible for the free Kindle, a person must visit my blog website - http://stephenarhodes.blogspot.com/ - and subscribe to it through the "Follow By Email" option.  Also, you will receive a confirmation email from Feedburner which requests that you confirm you want this subscription.  If you do not confirm, you will not be subscribed, so please do so.

No comments:

Post a Comment